INTEREST RATES CURRENT AS OF October 20, 2020
Whether you’re looking to the future or want to get the most out of your savings today, we offer CDs, IRAs and interest-bearing accounts with a wide range of maturities.
SB One Bank makes every attempt to keep this page current; however, rates are subject to change without notice. To verify our deposit rates, click here to contact a branch representative.
Use our Retirement Income Calculator.Retirement Income
Annual Percentage Yield = APY
|Account Type||Minimum to Open||Minimum Balance to
Obtain APY *
|Variable Rate IRA
* 13-Month CD Promo applies to initial term only and will automatically renew at the 13-Month CD non-promotional rate in effect at that time. Contact your local branch for additional details.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts.
- *IRA CDs require a $1,000 minimum to open and earn the APY.
- Annual Percentage Yields indicated for CDs and IRAs under one year assume that principal and interest continue to be reinvested at the same interest rate for a one year period.
All CDs may be written as an IRA.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Interest on the Variable Rate IRA is subject to change.