What is SB One Bank’s routing number?
What is Online Banking?
Online banking is a convenient way for SB One Bank customers to conduct much of their personal and business banking via the internet.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Check deposit and loan balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View detailed history of your account transactions
- View up to 18 rolling months of statements
- View cleared check images
- Make Loan payments
- Pay bills electronically
- Mobile Check Deposit (Personal Online Banking only)
- Bank to Bank Transfers
- Access funds management tools to initiate ACH and Wire transactions (Business Online Banking only)
Do I need special hardware or software to use Online Banking?
Retail Online Banking
- Apple Safari 4.0 or greater for windows
- Apple Safari 5.0 for Mac
- Chrome 15.0 or greater
- Firefox 4.0 or greater
- Google Chrome 9.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
- Opera 10.0 or greater
Business Online Banking
- Apple Safari 5.0 on PC
- Apple Safari 5.0 for Mac
- Firefox 4.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 12.0 for Mac
- Google Chrome 9.0 or higher on PC
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
- Opera 11.0 or higher
- Operating Systems for both Retail and Business Online
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 32 bit - All Editions
- MAC OS
Is there any cost to use Online Banking?
No. Online Banking and Bill Pay are offered for free. There is a delivery fee for using the Expedited Payment option within Bill Pay. All other terms and conditions of your accounts continue to apply.
What accounts can I access via Online Banking?
Most accounts are accessible; including checking, savings, CD's, IRA's and loans. Online Banking access is granted to each individual owner of an account linked to their personal SSN/EIN. As such, we recommend that joint owners register for separate online banking accounts instead of sharing access
I'm having difficulty logging in. What do I do?
If you complete the Username and Password fields, click Login and your computer does not respond, the problem may be your browser. Please verify you are running on a supported browser (see supported browsers section above) and enable cookies in your computer internet settings.
What does "Your Account is Currently Locked" mean when I try to log on?
This is strictly for your security and protection. Accounts will lock for reasons such as extended inactivity or the Username and/or Password was entered incorrectly 3 times in a row. If your account is locked, please contact your local branch or the digital support line. Once your identity has been verified, we will unlock the account and reset the Password.
What happens if I forget my Password?
You are allowed 3 attempts to enter the correct Password before your online account is locked. Before the third attempt we recommend that you click on the “Forgot Password” link to auto generate a temporary password. You will be prompted immediately to change it after successfully logging in with your temporary one. If you are locked out of the system, after 3 wrong attempts, please call your local branch or the digital support line to be reset.
Can I reset my own Password?
Yes, you can reset your password without contacting the bank. First, you must successfully log in and click on the 'Personal Options' main menu option. In the Password widget, click “Edit” and follow the on screen instructions
What happens if I don't log off the system?
Online Banking has a 10-minute time out feature. After 9 minutes of inactivity, the system will produce a pop-up window, warning of the time out feature and prompting you to continue if you desire. Once the system has been inactive for 10 minutes, the user will be required to re-enter his or her Username and Password. For your protection, we recommend that you always formally log off the system at the conclusion of your session.
How often is account information updated?
Account transactions and balances are real-time and change as you carry out transactions. There may be periodic delays due to processing or system issues beyond our control.
How do I add or delete accounts to my Online Banking?
You will have access automatically to all accounts you have ownership in linked to your SSN/EIN. If you are experiencing issues please contact your local branch or digital support.
Can an Online Banking account be a joint account?
No. Each Online Banking Customer must use their own Username and Password.
Can I transfer funds between my business and personal accounts?
Sole Proprietors have the ability to transfer funds between their business and personal accounts. However, due to strict regulatory guidelines, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and partnerships are restricted from this type of banking activity.
Can I see my statements online?
You can access and print up to 18 months of statements in the “Documents” section of Online Banking.
What if I am an occasional Online Banking User?
An Online Banking user should access the system regularly. Access will automatically be placed in a dormant status after 360 days of inactivity. This will require the user to contact the bank. Once your identity is verified your access will be reestablished. Inactive users of more than 390 days are automatically deleted from the system.
How does Bill Pay work?
Payments are electronically transferred from your checking account to your payee's account through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. If the party you are making a payment to is not setup for electronic transfer, a paper check is sent via US Mail.
Are there fees associated with Bill Pay?
The Standard Bill Pay feature in Online Banking is FREE. There is a delivery fee to use the Expedited Payment option within Bill Pay. See the details below in What is Expedited Payment?
To whom can I make payments?
You can make payments or send money to any person or company in the United States (exceptions may apply).
How far in advance should I set up a payment to ensure it is paid on time?
Always allow at least 3-5 business days for electronic payments and at least 7-10 business days for payments made by check.
What happens if I have a scheduled payment that falls over a weekend or holiday?
All scheduled payments that fall on the weekend or a holiday will be processed the previous business day. You should allow at least 3-5 business days for electronic payments and at least 7-10 business days for payments made by check.
What if I do not have enough money in my account?
If you request a payment for more than the balance in your account and the payment is to be made electronically, it will be sent regardless of availability of funds. If your account has insufficient funds when payment is presented to the bank for payment, it may be returned, and you will be subject to an Insufficient Funds charge.
Can I schedule recurring payments?
Yes. Payments may be one time or recurring.
How far in advance can I schedule payments?
Payments may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance of the first due date.
What is Expedited Payment?
Expedited Payment allows a user to generate a Bill Payment that will be processed immediately and delivered to the intended Payee via FedEx® Express overnight delivery.
- Note: There is a delivery fee of $19.95 per payment for this service. The user must have sufficient funds in the "Pay from Account" to cover both the Bill Payment amount and the delivery fee. Payments cannot be made to a P.O. Box. FedEx® cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Payments must be completed no later than 7:00 PM Eastern time to qualify for next-day delivery.
What if I need Bill Pay Support and its after normal business hours?
Bill Pay Support is available 7 days a week from 7:00 AM until 1:00 AM EST. Just call (855) 814-9210.
What is Business Online Banking?
Business Online Banking provides commercial customers with online account access, transaction origination, and complete account management capabilities. The system also provides the capability to execute wire transfers; ACH originations; file uploads as well as access to transactional information and account activity; balance and float reporting; credit line advances and payments; and statement retrieval. Business Online Banking is fully integrated with SB One Bank's Online Banking.
Business Online Banking commercial customers who execute bank wire transfers regularly or on occasion can take advantage of the convenience that the wire transfer feature provides within the Business Online Banking system.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)
Business Online Banking Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are a convenient way for businesses to process payroll, collect bills, or concentrate cash from other accounts on a scheduled basis via ACH origination or file uploads.
What are e-Statements?
Go Green! e-Statements are the solution to reducing paper. Have you ever thought about receiving your monthly checking and or statement savings statements electronically? It's easy and simple. All you have to do is be an existing Online Banking customer or enroll as a new customer then select the "e-Statements" tab and complete the required information.
Enrolling for e-Statements
- To enroll for SB One Bank e-Statements you first must be an Online Banking user. If you are not an existing Online Banking user, you can enroll for Online Banking from our main page by clicking the Online Banking 'Enroll' button.
- An existing Online Banking user can go to the “Personal Options” main menu and complete the instructions in the e-statement widget section located at the end of the page.
- You must be an Online Banking user to enroll for e-Statements.
- You must have at least one SB One Bank checking and or statement savings account.
- Once you elect to enroll for e-Statements, you will no longer receive a paper statement for that account.
- You must have a valid email address with access to, Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher, and at least 1MB of free space to access and view your statements.
- e-Statements availability notification emails will be sent to the email address that is on file with SB One Bank's Online Banking system.
- e-Statements are accessible online for up to 18 months upon enrollment and receipt of the first statement.
- It is the customer's responsibility to keep your email address updated on SB One Bank's Online Banking system.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive e-Statements. Please contact your local branch or digital support team and we will update your account record
Mobile Banking Availability
SB One Bank is excited to offer mobile banking services to our Online Banking customers. Fees may be applicable from your mobile service provider based on your specific calling plan. Contact your mobile service provider for details.
What type of mobile devices can be used?
Any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic can be used to access your Online Banking. Users with devices on Android Level 20 or above and Apple iOS 8 and above will be able to connect to Mobility.
How do I activate or sign up for mobile banking?
You must first be a current SB One Bank Online Banking user. You will need to sign on and go to the 'Personal Options' Tab. Then follow the prompts to enroll for access to Mobile Web Setting and Mobile Text Setting.
What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
Mobile Banking App:
- View Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds between accounts at SB One Bank
- Pay Bills to existing payees
- View alerts
- Find the nearest SB One Bank Location
- Card Valet
Mobile Text Banking:
- Request Account Balances via SMS text
- Request Transaction History via SMS text
What if I lose my mobile device or get a new phone?
Since your account information is not stored on your mobile device your information can not be stolen. When you replace your mobile device simply edit your mobile settings tab and make any changes to your wireless provider and/or phone number.
I received an automated call from SB One Bank saying that there is an issue with my debit card. Is this really SB One Bank calling?
Yes. SB One Bank has an automated response center that will pick up fraudulent activity on your debit card. You can either provide that information to the fraud center or call your local branch for assistance.
My debit card won’t activate
Debit cards must be activated from a phone number that is on file with SB One Bank. If you need to change or add a phone number, please visit your local branch for assistance.
How do I put a travel alert on my debit card?
You can visit your local branch or call our Digital Banking Center at (973) 453-9869 for assistance.
What do I need to open an account?
You will need to visit your local branch and bring two acceptable forms of identification (at least one Primary ID is required).
- State Issued Driver’s License
- Entry Visa (issued by US)
- Valid Military ID
- State Federal or County Government issued ID
- Alien Registrations Card (aka Green Card)
- State Motor Vehicle issued ID (non-drivers license)
- SB One Bank Debit Card
- Armed Forces Discharge Papers
- Selective Service Card
- Employment Authorization Card (issued by homeland security)
- Student Photo ID
- Two recent utility bills with current name and address
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Automobile Registration
- Major Credit Card
- Voter Registration Card
- Current year W-2
- Recent Pay Stub
- Current property tax bill with current name and address
Where do I send my loan payment?
As always, we accept loan payments at any of our branch locations. However, if you need to send your loan payment to SB One Bank, you should send them to PO Box 353, Franklin, NJ 07416.